Approximate Healing Time: 1 - 3 weeks
1. Wash tattoo 3-5 times daily with mild anti bacterial soap (dial) and warm water scrubbing lightly with fingertips, DO NOT use wash cloth, loufa, etc.
2. Rinse tattoo with cold water, pat dry.
3. Apply thin layer of Curel hand lotion and rub gently into tattoo.
4. Avoid submerging tattoo in water for extended periods, no swimming hot tubs, or bathing (showers are fine), for 2 weeks.
5. Avoid direct sunlight. If you must be in the sun use sunblock (at least spf 45).
6. Call if you have any questions or comments.
Please follow these instructions, after all, your new piece of art will be with you FOREVER.
If you have questions about your tattoo please contact us!
In an effort to keep with the general consensus of the piercing industry We suggest the Association of Professional Piercers Aftercare guidelines. As a member of the APP, We do adhere to their suggestions when it comes to proper healing of body piercings. Please click on any of the pictures below for detailed instructions on how to care for your piercing. They are provided in English, Spanish and French.
If you have questions about your peircing please contact:
Click any of the graphics below to print or download the two page brochure.